Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So What's New?

Jackie Turner
@jackie-turner
11 years ago
76 posts

I haven't been on for the past few weeks due to work and my schooling but I wanted to let you guys know what happened this week.

If you don't already know, I am working on my bachelor's degree in graphic design online with fullsail university and this week was my first week in my first actual design class. I was really excited!. This is my 5th month but all of my other classes so far have been basics like english, art history, stuff like that (all taught in terms of design). This week marked the beginning of my designing computer graphics class. I'm learning about vector graphics with adobe illustrator and doing very well, I think. Anyway the really cool, dread-related part was that I am the only student in my class with dreads, and so while everyone else could use one closed shape for their hair, making their project easier, I had to produce may of them to represent my dreads, making it a little more difficult. I think the coolest part is that I have never seen vector drawn dreads before, let alone draw them myself! I hope at least a few of you understand or can relate on any level to this post. It would be awesome to meet some fellow artists!

This was my first attempt

This is my second and graded attempt.

updated by @jackie-turner: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

;) fun

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags