Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

washing dreads

curtis2
@curtis2
5 years ago
8 posts
What is the best shampoo or mixture i can find to deep clean my dreads
updated by @curtis2: 01/13/15 09:56:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

deep clean isnt a shampoo tho the dreadlockshampoo.com does superclean but if u need a real deep cleansing the baking soda acv is the way to go u can do it monthly and dreadlockshampoo more regularly if u wish

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
curtis2
@curtis2
5 years ago
8 posts
What is the mixture for the baking soda wash
curtis2
@curtis2
5 years ago
8 posts
I really want them to grow natural without the chem n going to shops for expensive retwists what is the best wash solution
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

retwistings a baaaad idea anyway

baking soda 10-1 ratio 10 cups water to 1 cup baking soda (1/2 thats plenty if short) stor pour over head soak 10 min then rinse

then acv typicaly in caucasions we say 2 spoonfuls to 10 cups rinse emedietly when young when mature 1 cup to 10 and soak 23 min then rince

african hair u might want to use like lil less then 1/4 cup (guessing) and wait 30 sec ish b4 rinsing u may have to play with the acv mix a bit but keep the bs ratios the same

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
curtis2
@curtis2
5 years ago
8 posts
Will this give me the thick healthy natural dreads i want n how often do i nd to wash them
curtis2
@curtis2
5 years ago
8 posts
Is baking soda the only ingredient i.use n will it make my.locks grow
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

wash 1-3 times a week the baking soda might be lil harsh for your hair the shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com probly better for usual use thick dreads aere a result of how u seperate not wash

u can add esential oils uf desired

biiotins a vitimin that helps hair grow faster

--

curtis2
@curtis2
5 years ago
8 posts
What kinds of oils and vitamins will work
curtis2
@curtis2
5 years ago
8 posts
Thanks for your info
Dislike 0

Tags