Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

Beyond Frizzy??

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
4 years ago
122 posts

Hello there! I was reading another post earlier about having the frizzies. I know that's how they all start and they take lots of time to do their thing but now I'm a little worried. One of the responses said they tame down about a month later...I'm just into my 4th month now. It's not too easy to see in my pictures (my hair kinda looks like a bad rug)lol, but I am super frizzy all the time. I have some dreads that seem to be doing great but also have a couple of large chunks that aren't doing anything. Does this appear normal or did I screw it up with the twist n rip and rubber bands? Help Please...THANKS!!!

updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 01/13/15 09:56:25PM
Kerry LoCo
@kerry-loco
4 years ago
46 posts

I say, yes, it appears very normal. I'm at 21 weeks now and I still have frizzies like that. I believe my hair type has a lot to do with it.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,058 posts

they look fine they are doing great the rubber bands werent a good idea tho

but just give em time

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
4 years ago
122 posts

Thank you Kerry Loco and Soaring Eagle for the replies!! It makes me feel better to know that they are doing what they should as I doubt it from time to time. I realize everybody has different hair and the time frame is different for some but I was really worried when I saw that post about the frizzies only lasting 1 month. Thanks again and Happy Dreading!!!

Kerry LoCo said:

I say, yes, it appears very normal. I'm at 21 weeks now and I still have frizzies like that. I believe my hair type has a lot to do with it.

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form