Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

split ends

jedi dreads
@jedi-dreads
11 years ago
28 posts

so im restarting my dreads full neglect was wondering how it effects the the dreading process thought it my cause it to dread faster but wasnt sure

updated by @jedi-dreads: 01/13/15 09:56:13PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Won't make a difference really, you can cut them now or leave them, Once they get sucked into the dread you will never see them again. If you cut them off you will never get them again. Brushing and combing causes split ends. Back combing hair causes split ends and splits right up the dread. With my thinking, they just might grab onto another hair easier, but I can't really see it making much difference with the time....this does not really help, does it?.......peace

jedi dreads
@jedi-dreads
11 years ago
28 posts

well ive noticed a lil difference i took out tnr dreads i had and they are clinging to each other more then its ever have my hairs pretty straight with a slight wave just thought the split ends may of been the cause since the first time i did dreads i did backcombing had a lot of breakage and split ends cause of it

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Don't bother cutting, it will take 1/2 inch off your hair, so just let it be, like I said they will get sucked in later...peace

jedi dreads
@jedi-dreads
11 years ago
28 posts

only reason i wanted to was i thought it would make my hair grow faster but searched the internet to fin thats a myth

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form