Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

groups beta testers needed asap

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i had no net nearly 2 weeks and am way way way behind on work i activated the groups feature on 3.0 but noone tested it yet so i need groups created

after creating a group click groups edit then manage pages select a layout add pages (blogs forums categories photo galleries etc)

test didferent layouts and looks as well as all the features and multiple instances of features

i posted a beta test group to post bugs in (screenshots too)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:56:03PM
la Renarde
@la-renarde
11 years ago
54 posts

I didn't know the group feature was on. I'll create the groups you asked me to manage asap :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea was on a;l week but i had severely crappy net acc ess so wasnt sure if anyone knew it was on

--
la Renarde
@la-renarde
11 years ago
54 posts

Yeah, I didn't see you on the chat so I knew there was something going on. You certainly was missed here! But glad you're back. I've already created the crystal healing and plant healing groups. I like the look of the new groups alot and how we can change it as we please. And this is really smooth to create and manage. I think I'll have fun! :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

definately add to it add multiple forums blogs galleries with categoriues really push it to the limmits of what you can do try diferent laypuuts etc but have fun with it

but the more extensive the better

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form