Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair Growth....

stewart
@stewart
11 years ago
8 posts

Wahey hey hey, since giving up shampoo/conditioner and switching to bicarb/baking soda, I have noticed my hair growing faster as well as healthier OR is my imagination running wild lol:) Oh and does anyone have the sea salt mix again hehehehe memory is terrible :)

updated by @stewart: 01/13/15 09:56:00PM
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

a teaspoon of salt in a spray bottle of water. But be careful, wash your hair a few hours after you use it. Overuse will dry out your hair too much and cause severe breakage in the future. It is also a good idea to spray it on the length and not your scalp. It can dry out your scalp and cause excess flakes.

stewart
@stewart
11 years ago
8 posts

Thanks Taye :) Will avoid scalp at all cost:D

Stewart

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Here is a good tip for you Stewart. Watch out what you are wearing or where you spray it, as the salt water can leave stains on walls or clothes with the overspray. .....Glad your hair if growing for you....peace

stewart
@stewart
11 years ago
8 posts

I noticed that on the floor oops hehehehe Started Biotin been on it a week now and feeling good. :)

the Barrellady said:

Here is a good tip for you Stewart. Watch out what you are wearing or where you spray it, as the salt water can leave stains on walls or clothes with the overspray. .....Glad your hair if growing for you....peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

3 tablespoons per 5 cups water is ptretty damn close to the 3.5% you want (just figured that out)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicole Schaefer
@nicole-schaefer
11 years ago
70 posts

Maybe we're both crazy but I have noticed the same thing:) Although it is doing some shrinking I still notice it's growing faster than it's shrinking and looks so much more healthier,

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form