Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Guitar Learner

butt khan
@butt-khan
5 years ago
1 posts

Hi Friends, I am a big fan of Guitar.. Can any one please let me know a great website through which i can make my carrier... just found bandjamit.com ... WHat you guys say?

updated by @butt-khan: 01/13/15 09:55:49PM
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
5 years ago
173 posts

Hi Butt khan, its great to know that you are so much interested in music n guitar... i love music too n i play a few instruments and i sing a little too. i never took any singing lessons or anything. whatever i sing comes straight from the heart cos i know no other way of singing (i am not trained at all). i can play an acoustic guitar. again.. i never went to any class. but i learnt it by observing, imitating n askin others who could play... i have been takin tabla lesons from a guru who comes to my place to teach me. my suggestion to you would be to take proper lessons from a teacher. yes, the internet can teach u a lot of things... totally agreed... however, the knowledge that u will get, personally from a teacher, will be far more valuable and will stay with u for ever. internet is just a one way traffic.... u cant ask or clarify any doubts from ur side.. in case if u are holding ur guitar in a wrong way, if u are not plucking the strings correctly, the internet cant fix it for u... theres no personal interaction that way. a guru will always share certain small simple tricks and techniques which the internet can never teach u. well, if u just wanna get started and want to learn some of the first basic things hen go ahead n get some starter tips from the internet. i wish i could have helped you with the sites but i know none. :( but hopefully u'll get some suggestions from others here. youtube maybe..? i dont know.. good luck bro... it really is a great decision u have taken and stick with it.. practice really hard. music is something that cleanses ur system n soul... peace :)

Kazi Khadka
@kazi-khadka
5 years ago
22 posts

I am also a self taught guitarist...
Most of the things, I learned throgh the software Guitar pro 5 and 5.2, now they've got 6..
I think I don't have to tell you about the website ultimateguitar.com where you can find almost all the guitar tabs and chords and everything about guitar...
But I am searching for a good software where I could compose my music, I could also use guitar pro but I can't read notations and the software is little complicated for me...

Chris C.2
@chris-c2
5 years ago
12 posts

I agree with Ojas. I am another self taught guitarist and I have friends that were taught. It felt like they would accomplish 3 months of progress in just one month with a teacher. If you can't get a teacher for any reason, I would suggest youtube. Just youtube tutorials to get the basics down or go to friends who play guitar to give you a quick lesson or two. :] Good luck in learning and hope you'll be a pro one day :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form