Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello, I'm Pete.

Pete
@pete
11 years ago
67 posts

Hey this is Pete, i'm a 15 year-old boy from Finland.

I have grown dreadlocks for 7 months now.

I'm very philosophical and a person that spends alot time on thinking.

I love life, my girlfriend my family and you guys and all my friends.

I feel like i have advanced in my life so much more after dreadlocks.

Since this is my text, i wish to tell you a story that happened today.

I came home and i heard talking from inside, and i soon found it to be my aunt. My aunt first says hey, and right after she says that my dreadlocks look great. Then i said thanks. At this point i'm walking towards kitchen, and i hear my mother and her talking. My aunt asks that who has made my dreadlocks and how, and my mother answers that that's not needed, that they dread as they grow, he doesn't just brush his hair.

*At this point i am smiling*

They both come to kitchen and my aunt asks me if i can even get my hair cleaned.

And before i open my mouth, my mother answered "He keeps them very clean, don't worry " .

I feel so amazing that my explanation about clean dreads and killing myths has been working.

I just wanted to share this story to you because i know some people get negative, because of all explaining about dreadlocks, but stay POSITIVE!

It's all effecting!

I'm proud of my mother , and i love her, but i never imagined she would say that.

At this point i wanna thank all of you on this site for tips, guidance and all sorts of help, thanks SE for creating this site.

God Bless you all

And what would a introduce be without a picture.

Me at 7 months, right before going with a friend.

updated by @pete: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

Hi Pete, what a lovely introduction :) so great that your mother has taken on board all of your knowledge about dreads. My parents have been told 10 times and still tell me I can always go to a salon to get them done properly, haha. Beautiful progress too, very nice!

la Renarde
@la-renarde
11 years ago
54 posts

Nice looking dreads! And you have such an amazing supportive mom :) Love.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx pete and great intro

wish more parents were that way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

Hi pete, thanx for the lovely intro :) beautiful hair n nice progress!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form