Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums
Ayshie
@ayshie
5 years ago
6 posts

Hello. i just started to natural dread and some tnr :| only one week of not combing my hair and here how it looks now.

updated by @ayshie: 02/15/15 03:46:32AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,512 posts

welcome great start i gotta be honnest i saw singapore and instantly expected crochetted salon dreads so glad i was wrong and your going natural

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Ayshie
@ayshie
5 years ago
6 posts

Thank you! I've been stalking this site for quite sometime. i did try asking a salon (before stalking this site) and ohhmygawwd the price of getting dreads in a salon just turn me off. decided on going natural(plus some tnr) because i have quite thin hair and i did try the one inch square section before and it dosen't look good. i love how the hairseparates naturally being all random a crazy. i did some tnr half inch off the roots cause my hair is quite oily tbh.

CoriElaine
@corielaine
5 years ago
174 posts

Lookin good! You've found the perfect site my friend. Soaring Eagle is so wonderful for having made it :) Its okay I lightly TnRd my neglect hair for sectioning reasons because its superrr thick and crazy, we all have our reasons :) I hope everything continues to come along well for you!

Ayshie
@ayshie
5 years ago
6 posts

thank you, i can't wait till it gets to the crazy teenager age stage. i'm glad i'm not the only one "cheating" on the natural part. XD hahaha :D

CoriElaine said:

Lookin good! You've found the perfect site my friend. Soaring Eagle is so wonderful for having made it :) Its okay I lightly TnRd my neglect hair for sectioning reasons because its superrr thick and crazy, we all have our reasons :) I hope everything continues to come along well for you!

Ayshie
@ayshie
5 years ago
6 posts

oh btw my sections of locks is quite thin. i wonder if they would thicken up or smth? and i'm also kinda scared that they'll break off at the roots. :|

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,512 posts

how thin yea they thicken roughly to the rot section size but i have 1 thats 1 mm by 2 mm (flatish) thats actualy 3 extremely tiny dreads combined and its around 4 or 5 feet long and strong

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Ayshie
@ayshie
5 years ago
6 posts

i think it's roughly about 1/3 size of a pencil? you can see in the picture a blonde lock sticking out. about that size. hahahaha.
soaring eagle said:

how thin yea they thicken roughly to the rot section size but i have 1 thats 1 mm by 2 mm (flatish) thats actualy 3 extremely tiny dreads combined and its around 4 or 5 feet long and strong

la Renarde
@la-renarde
5 years ago
54 posts

Welcome dear. You've got nice sections going already! I love tiny dreadlocks, so cute <3

Ayshie
@ayshie
5 years ago
6 posts

thank you! :D:D i love tiny ones too but sometimes when i see chunky ones i'll go D: me wants chunky dreaddddss. but yea now i kinda go with the flow. ^_^

La Renarde said:

Welcome dear. You've got nice sections going already! I love tiny dreadlocks, so cute <3

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form