Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Straight Hair Twist & Rip Dreadlocks 1Year

Ricky Mercado
@futoricky
11 years ago
15 posts

Its been 1 year since I T&R my hair. Here is a vid showing my hair. Any tips or comments are greatly welcome. Bless

Here is the link in case you can't see the video here: http://youtu.be/O4VohD_qmAw

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @futoricky: 01/13/15 09:55:02PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Happy dreadaversary! Looking great. Have no sound on my computer, which sucks, so could not hear your commentary, sorry. What length was your hair when your began your journey? Just wondering how much shrinkage you had. I like the tips of yours, I also started with T&R and most of mine blunted on their own and I have fatter ends on many of them too. Awesome dreads, especially at 1 year....peace

Ricky Mercado
@futoricky
11 years ago
15 posts

My hair was about shoulder length and it did shrink a bit in the rebel stage, but now I feel them growing faster.
Yeah some blunted on their own, but I just let them do what they want :)

Thank you! Good vibes.

the Barrellady said:

Happy dreadaversary! Looking great. Have no sound on my computer, which sucks, so could not hear your commentary, sorry. What length was your hair when your began your journey? Just wondering how much shrinkage you had. I like the tips of yours, I also started with T&R and most of mine blunted on their own and I have fatter ends on many of them too. Awesome dreads, especially at 1 year....peace

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form