Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Stuff hair?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u say stiff mainly at the roots i wonder what yiur defining stiff as it maybe that not being combed flat they are more poofy more body sticking uo a lil more

post a pic if u can but it might just be the 1st signs they aee progressing as it gets diferent from what your used to

just a hunch

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 05:59:52PM
Tttristan
@tttristan
11 years ago
12 posts
I think it may be that I have been getting many more knots recently so I'm pretty ecstatic about that.. I have pretty curly hair it's about 5-6 inches it is just curling back on it self and tightening and doesn't unroll is that a good sign? Also some are getting just little balls of loose hair at the end. Should I be worried about any of these things
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Yippie for you, curly hair does dread much faster than straight. You don't want it to unroll, it will just get tighter and tighter for you as it matures. Don't worry about anything that happens to the ends of them, no worries at all. All you need to do is wash them 2-3 times a week and separate any sections that are trying to join together...that's it, Just sit back and enjoy the ride......glad everything is fine.....always feel free to ask any question, none are silly when it comes to dreadlocks....peace

Tttristan said:

I think it may be that I have been getting many more knots recently so I'm pretty ecstatic about that.. I have pretty curly hair it's about 5-6 inches it is just curling back on it self and tightening and doesn't unroll is that a good sign? Also some are getting just little balls of loose hair at the end. Should I be worried about any of these things
Tttristan
@tttristan
11 years ago
12 posts
Thank you all so much!!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form