Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My timeline. TnR then neglect. (4 months)

stephen marsh
@stephen-marsh
11 years ago
6 posts

ok well i'vbe been meaning to do this for a long time. so here it is My timeline so far

i started with TnR then haven't done anything to them since (other then wash and separate).

here is my friend that has dreads TnRing my hair.

here is a week or so

here is one month ( sorry for the bad pictures. i lost all my photos when my phone broke. so i lost all my Timeline photos i was gonna put up)

here is 2 months

here is 3 months

here is 3 and a half months

And here is my 4 months (taken yesterday just out of the shower)

and thats it so far. i will update photos when ever i can.

updated by @stephen-marsh: 02/14/15 02:25:59AM
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

They're looking great, and I'm sorry but I had a good laugh at the one month picture of the three of you lol.

stephen marsh
@stephen-marsh
11 years ago
6 posts

haha thanks. :} thats my sister and best friend. lets just say we are weird :}

Tara C said:

They're looking great, and I'm sorry but I had a good laugh at the one month picture of the three of you lol.

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

stephen ur such a goofball haha cool tho. yea they are locking up yay ur right where ur suposed to be looks good thus far...enjoying ur journey seems to me lol good. peace bro

Heaven  Caten
@heaven-caten
11 years ago
13 posts

They look great!! I love your curly ends ^.^

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Wow, they are looking great Stephen, lucky you had a friend to do them for you. Many of us got sore arms doing our own. How on earth did you get your dog to stay there to be buried? That's a hoot......

stephen marsh
@stephen-marsh
11 years ago
6 posts

thanks dear :} i dont ever take serious pictures so funny pics will be coming :}

Amanda said:

Looking awesome! Can't wait to keep seeing your progress, especially if you keep posting silly photos ;)

stephen marsh
@stephen-marsh
11 years ago
6 posts

thank you :} curly ends are awesome

Heaven Caten said:

They look great!! I love your curly ends ^.^

stephen marsh
@stephen-marsh
11 years ago
6 posts

she only laid there because me and her were running around on a beach for 10 hours straight and she was very tired, after all the swimming kayaking and boat trips. hehe

the Barrellady said:

Wow, they are looking great Stephen, lucky you had a friend to do them for you. Many of us got sore arms doing our own. How on earth did you get your dog to stay there to be buried? That's a hoot......

MothyrGrimm
@mothyrgrimm
11 years ago
27 posts
Love the curl, and totally want to steal your puppy. :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form