dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock Shampoo shop

Juls Costa
@juls-costa
11 years ago
5 posts

Hey guys,

I've been trying to buy some products from https://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com and for some reason I cannot complete my order. Have you ever bought any products via this website? Did it work well??

The payment is thru PayPal, I have an account with them and it's all right, it should work. I've been trying since last week, I even sent them an email, but no reply.

Is there someone here who works for them? If yes, please help me to solve my problem. I put all my information and in the end when it comes to confirm the order it shows those messages:

Return to Bucks County Soap Factory

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Bucks County Soap Factory and try another option.

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.

I`m outside US, currently in India. It shouldn't be an issue though.

I really need that shampoo, it's urgent!

Thank you very much ;)

updated by @juls-costa: 01/13/15 09:54:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

mdssge heer here (vicki miller) or thry the contact us page

uis there an alternate address a freinds house or neighbour u can use

paypal rejects some "unknown" addresses

its a pain

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Juls Costa
@juls-costa
11 years ago
5 posts

Thank you guys! I'll contact Vicki right now!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Glad I talked you through it on chat, I also posted her page above for any future use, or for other members. Good luck, hope you get yours soon.....peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

As for the baking soda you can't find in India, check the baking section of grocery store, if you still can't find it, ask them if they can order you some in. Do you have bulk food stores? Where there are bins of all sorts of powders, nuts, etc...we have them in Canada and the States and can find it there also.

Here is another way you can get help from other members in your country, ask them where they purchase it. click the members tab...now see the white box / tab under search results....type in India....see the little icon to the very right of it, like a magnifying glass (not sure what it is)...click that ....now you will see members from your area. ...

click on their pic and you can leave them comments on their page asking any questions you want, and just wait for their reply

peace

Juls Costa
@juls-costa
11 years ago
5 posts

That's very clever!!! Thank you heaps!

I'll do that... It's really hard to find things over here, I'm living in a small city and most of the people in the shops don't even speak english... Besides, things here are all very different, so I wouldn't be surprise if they don't have it at all!

By the way, I saw your pics on your profile and I love your dreads!! Really cool look! I hope mine develop as well as yours!

Cheers

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

In the US it is called baking soda but in some other countries it is called Sodium Bicarbonate or Bicarbonate Soda,

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form