Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

For people with super fine straight hair, [Some motivation]

Kazi Khadka
@kazi-khadka
11 years ago
22 posts

For the people who are thinking of starting the neglect dreadlock journey and the people who have already started the journey but doubting if dreadlock will form in their super fine straight quaity of hair type, I have attached two photos (before starting and after 11 months) with this post if you'd like to check. Yea, unlike other people it's not that easy to form dreadlocks in this type of hairs but you need a 'lot of Patience' and time. I needed 11 months to reach till this point. So, people, don't give up and don't doubt about not forming dreadlocks on your hair type. Peace.

updated by @kazi-khadka: 01/13/15 09:54:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

definately dreadin up nicely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

looking super great!

MothyrGrimm
@mothyrgrimm
11 years ago
27 posts
Aw they're awesome! That's so great to hear too, I've been so paranoid. :)
katietheladi
@katietheladi
11 years ago
34 posts

im with ya! 8 months along with a similar hair type. lovin this journey and so happy to be on it. especially when people keep telling me to get them "professionally" done.

Kazi Khadka
@kazi-khadka
11 years ago
22 posts

Thank you S.E.. :D
soaring eagle said:

definately dreadin up nicely

Kazi Khadka
@kazi-khadka
11 years ago
22 posts

thanks.. :)

Ixchel said:

looking super great!

Kazi Khadka
@kazi-khadka
11 years ago
22 posts

thanks.. all you've to do is not give up!

MothyrGrimm said:

Aw they're awesome! That's so great to hear too, I've been so paranoid. :)
Kazi Khadka
@kazi-khadka
11 years ago
22 posts

yea, same with me, my friends always tell me to get it done professionally too but I never listened to them...
You can't enjoy the every single step that your hair goes through.. I always give them one example, it's quite funny but works..hahaa
I tell them that getting professionally done dreadlocks is similar to marrying a girl you're not in love with, yes, you can show other people that she is your wife, you can always get a company but you're not really happy with her.. Dreads are not about showing off..
I know that's a bit stupid but it convinces them... :D:D
katietheladi said:

im with ya! 8 months along with a similar hair type. lovin this journey and so happy to be on it. especially when people keep telling me to get them "professionally" done.

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

interesting way to look at it lol. i was several months in with only 1 baby knot to show for it & i had a few people telling me to backcomb, but i preferred to let them do their own thing & see where i ended up. I'm so glad i never broke down & "did" anything to them, they are really amazing doing what they want & i love each unique one, even the ones that are still just straight sections...they'll get their in their own time & do wonderful things <3 it does make me love every single loop & bump i get all the more! very much worth the wait

Kazi Khadka said:

yea, same with me, my friends always tell me to get it done professionally too but I never listened to them...
You can't enjoy the every single step that your hair goes through.. I always give them one example, it's quite funny but works..hahaa
I tell them that getting professionally done dreadlocks is similar to marrying a girl you're not in love with, yes, you can show other people that she is your wife, you can always get a company but you're not really happy with her.. Dreads are not about showing off..
I know that's a bit stupid but it convinces them... :D:D
katietheladi said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form