Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to grow hair faster?

Kubilay KAPUCU
@kubilay-kapucu
11 years ago
76 posts
Hows it going people!Since most of you know i dont have dreads because my hair is short. So because of this i tend to post things which are mostly about baby dreads, dread development or post dreading. Today i want to share a recepy which my grandmother shared with me which grows your hair faster (twice as fast according to her). ts a very basic and simple mixture of olive oil and the yellow part of an egg. Just a small bowl like s cereal bown is needed and after you mix em together you apply it to the roots of your hair for 15-20 mins then take a shower. The olive oil feeds the hair. Like i said its fully natural and there are no chemicals involved!I dont recomend people with dreads to use it because i dont know the effects of oil or even egg on a dread. This is just a post dread thing. Acording to my grandmother they used this at beauty salons. Ofcourse this was a time before chemicals grew popular and easier to get! hope it helps some of you!Peace from Turkey
updated by @kubilay-kapucu: 01/13/15 09:54:29PM
Sweet,
@sweet
11 years ago
133 posts
The root of a hair is fed by the blood from tiny capillaries so I could meatiness maybe eating olive oil and egg joke would also help the hair grow faster?
Kubilay KAPUCU
@kubilay-kapucu
11 years ago
76 posts
But u see not all the olive oil we consume goes to your hairs. This way the roots absorbe the yolk and oil without loosing vitamins or minerals
Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
11 years ago
68 posts

If you want your hair to grow faster I would definately recommend biotin I grew my hair for 7 months from almost shaven and it got to 4 inches and then I decided to dread but ideally you need like 6 inches so I started taking biotin and my hair is just growing like crazy.

You could try out your method if you wanted to but whilst youre doing it I dont think your hair would dread at all because soon as you wash it out and all the oils go through your hair the knots will just slip out... at least thats what I would imagine would happen...

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

There was a popular shampoo in the 1970's that contained egg yolk. I had forgotten about that lol. The women in my family all had long hair...down to their butts and they all used it. Don't know if it helped it grow.....I was just little :)

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

I am not sure if you can find Biotin where you live, you could always order it online if you can't find it. But here is some info for you. Biotin is a suppliment that encourages hair growth, it comes in pill form. 6000mcg strength is recommended to take daily. If you can't find this strength, just add up the pills to equal it. An example, if you only find 1000mcg, then take 6 pills a day. In North America, it can be found in drug stores and larger department stores in the vitamin section for $10. If you can't find it at your local drug store, ask the pharmacist if they sell it and if not, ask if they can order some in for you. In 3 months you will notice that you have hair growth. This is a safe product to take, as I said, it is in the vitamin section, so it is healthy for you. Hope this helps you out. Good to see you are looking for all sorts of information for the beginning of your journey.....peace

Kubilay KAPUCU
@kubilay-kapucu
11 years ago
76 posts
Thanks for all the advice guys! Biotin i think is available in Turkey which is great news!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form