Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Serenity's timeline TnR neglect started 6-11-12

The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
11 years ago
43 posts

This was right before I started on mine . This is like my fourth set but I had always done maintainence and crocheted. Not with this set just a lil TnR and let them do their thangs .

first few weeks. Totally already in love with my babies.

Monthish

couple months this is one of my favorite pics of the youngings ^^^

3-4 months

starting to individualize a good bit this is where I started getting some shrinkage and fullness to them around 5 months

5m

wraps color n such I think this was somewhere around 5-6 m

YAY a year next month !!!!!~~~~!!!! I have loved my journey and will keep updating . added a few more wraps and such will add more pics of some of my crazy loops at one point hope you enjoy my timeline I know I have definitely enjoyed the wild ride .

updated by @the-pygmy-page: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Sweet they looking lovely!!!!

The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
11 years ago
43 posts

thank you they are wild and free . I much more prefer this look to the like perfect all round all same size like I did with my last set .I just seperate when I feel them clinging to each other .

April Brown
@april-brown
11 years ago
49 posts

they look hella cute on you, it doesn't look like you got many loops and crazy bumps, mine are insane right now!

The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
11 years ago
43 posts

I have a few crazy loops and stuff but my hair is so straight so i guess I am just not going to have many I have one I call sir squiggles and he has like three ands off some cazy loops

The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
11 years ago
43 posts

and thank yall I would like them a little longer but oh well they will grow with time anyway . I have just never really kept long hair past my shoulders for very long

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Love your colours! Great progress.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form