@matt-hunt
11 years ago
8 posts

great stuff

Kerry LoCo
@kerry-loco
11 years ago
46 posts

Thank you for sharing this with us. You made me think of a butterfly - your dreads helped protect and cocoon you when you needed it, you've now shed them and spread your wings. Best of luck in your new life!

Indie Prasad
@indie-prasad
11 years ago
6 posts

As someone just beginning my dreadlock journey, that was so beautiful and inspiring to read.
Wish you all the best Tyler,
Peace and love for the rest of your journey!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Some of you don't understand how Tyler John Rakowski could possibly cut off his 3 year old dreads. I completely understand him. Like Kerry said, he was once a cocoon and turned into a butterfly & spread his wings to fly. By growing his dreads with love, they have taught him so much about his strength, patience and his inner being. He is at peace now and has grown into a beautiful human being and is now ready for a new chapter in his life. I am proud of this young man to change his life around in three short years. Throughout our lives, we go through changes, we come to a fork in the road and go left instead of right. Sometimes in these new paths, we may shed a little bit of us along the way, but we keep what we have learned, what we have become on the inside. He is now prepared for what life lays ahead and will embrace the challenges. Good for him. I wish you Mr.Tyler all the best that your present and future life will offer you and know that whatever path you take, you will be prepared.....Peace to you

Light Faerie ~
@light-faerie
11 years ago
34 posts

Wonderfully said! :,)

Joseph Cornally
@joseph-cornally
11 years ago
2 posts

its, happy, sad, caring,warm,lonely all emotions in one story, wonderful, much love,

Mahesa Wong Anabrang
@mahesa-wong-anabrang
11 years ago
16 posts
"not just as aseparatepart of your body, but a direct physical representation of your inner spirituality. " I love this line, I actually tweeted it earlier :P hope you don't mind.Peace ~
Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
11 years ago
68 posts

That is such a beautiful andinspirationalstory. As a beginner, I cannot wait to go through the same journey as you have done and I wish you the best of luck in your future and new dreads.

belladreadlocks29
@bella-dreadlocks
11 years ago
1 posts

well said, i just started my journey and you really reminded me why i am doing this. Thank you so much!

updated by @bella-dreadlocks: 06/12/15 04:26:12PM
ZoMbIE
@zombie
11 years ago
5 posts

Damn.. i know i will be going through so much in these upcoming years.

i will keep my dreads till i die. :)

updated by @zombie: 07/22/15 06:34:55AM

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form