start taking biotin or its gonna take a year to grow long enough

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 05:36:31AM
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
11 years ago
50 posts

I worked at a 5 star hotel with my dreads.
I feel like, people cant go off on you for that .I can understand a little
more with like RAINBOW colors and such, but dreads are still natural. I feel like
they should only be able to tell people (and this goes for regular, long hair) that at most
it just needs to be kept back and tidy.

Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
11 years ago
50 posts

And Ijust showed up with my dreads pulled back in a bun, nothing was ever mentioned.. Once i got comfortable a few weeks in.. I actually started wearing them in pony tails (my long/1st set) andthey were okay with it too. They just told me no crazy colors, and i had to keep my smaller less"flashy" nose rings in (i have two)

Marlee Skye said:

I worked at a 5 star hotel with my dreads.
I feel like, people cant go off on you for that .I can understand a little
more with like RAINBOW colors and such, but dreads are still natural. I feel like
they should only be able to tell people (and this goes for regular, long hair) that at most
it just needs to be kept back and tidy.

ReggaePunk
@reggaepunk
11 years ago
11 posts

Yeah I probably jumped the gun and regret it. Thing is Iwouldn'tsay I had 'dreads' The fact that they were in progress, as you know, made me look like a mess. I was wearing a hat a lot and I can't interview with a hat on. I just know how ignorant people are and if I'm compared to someone else with the same skillset and they're clean cut, then depending on the interviewer, myappearancecould be the deciding factor. Shoulda combed out. I'll try the biotin to speed things up for me and I won't color it this time... i'll go all natural. Thanks for your replies

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Good Luck to you in your search for work. It is unfortunate that you have to feel so stressed. I wish you well and when the time is right for you again you will know. Many blessings your way friend.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form