Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sarah's T&R and Neglect Timeline :) Pic HEAVY.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

It is wonderful of you to share your beautiful journey with other members on here. Wish I had done so to help out others too. Amazing that those twist & rip sections came out isn't it. They are looking good sister....Peace

updated by @the-barrellady: 07/23/15 02:32:51AM
Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

Thank you so much! Yeah, I have to say I believed they would somehow stay in T&R despite all the things I had heard, and was terrified at first when they started loosening. But I'm so glad they did, and take so much pride in my now "natural progress". <3

the Barrellady said:

It is wonderful of you to share your beautiful journey with other members on here. Wish I had done so to help out others too. Amazing that those twist & rip sections came out isn't it. They are looking good sister....Peace

Dine' Candy
@dine-candy
11 years ago
5 posts

every dread has its own way of forming.. takes time :) when I did my TnR they were frizzy as heck and got up to 70% shorter. Can't wait to see more pictures :)

Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

5 Months

Dine' Candy
@dine-candy
11 years ago
5 posts

awesome

Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

Thanks! ^_^

Robyn said:

Nice loopy ones! :)
Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

Thank you Dine!

Dine' Candy said:

awesome

Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

Nine months <3

Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

I don't see anything wrong with TnR, I don't think people are against TnR on this site, they're mostly just more pro-natural. :P TnR is great, I would have been happy if mine stayed in when I was starting especially because me and my friend spent like ten hours doing it (it was totally worth it though because we were watching old school animated movies!) But before they fell out I was really self-concious about how my scalp was showing and how many gaps there were in my hair. One of the people at my job actually commented that my hair looked like a mangy, dead animal. Mean, right? Yours are looking great though and it's awesome yours stayed in, they're looking mature a lot faster! I actually just TnR'd a couple on the top/front of my head to see how these go now that my hair is much less oily than it used to be thanks to BS. Hopefully these will be a success. ^,^

Gina weber said:

I also am a bit bewildered how a lot of people are against the twist and rip, but it worked well for me and it doesn't make my dreads less....dready....? But this is the 'natural' dread lock site so maybe it is because it's skipping some months of messyness. who knows :-)

Sarahface
@sarah16
11 years ago
108 posts

ONE YEAR UPDATE! :D

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form