Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Sussis T&R timeline 3 years

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
5 years ago
122 posts
Fabulous. I love how short n spunky they are! They look really cute in the ponytail, too. :) I agree, I love my hair so much more now! I really need to update and get a timeline up on here.
updated by @kelsey-cliche: 07/22/15 06:32:20AM
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

Aww, thank you! I think you should get a timeline. I love looking at timelines, they are so inspirational. I also love seeinghow my hair developes,without the photos I wouldn't really remember what they looked like in the beginning.

Kelsey Cliche! said:

Fabulous. I love how short n spunky they are! They look really cute in the ponytail, too. :) I agree, I love my hair so much more now! I really need to update and get a timeline up on here.
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

Thank you! I decided to keepmy fringedreaded during the summer to seehow I like the new dreads when they are a bit longer. Ifigure that it's easy to cut and brush if I want the fringe back. That said, I really, reallymiss my fringe! Ithink I look older without it, there'snothing todistract from the wrinkles. ;-)

Wind Horsley said:

Great timeline! That's pretty much how mine looks at work as well. How do you feel without your fringe? I have some long ones with the intention of dreading them eventually. But after nine months I'm kinda attached to them now.
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

I updated my timeline with a video. The dreads are 18,5 months old. :-)

Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

Updated mytimeline today. I also removed some of the old photos so that the timeline won't be so long. More photos can be seen on my profile page.

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
5 years ago
122 posts
Oooh, looks great!
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

Thanks Kelsey! I do lovethem. :-)

Kelsey Cliche! said:

Oooh, looks great!
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

I've udated my timeline, two years of dreads today!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

congrats and wow they came a long way they look awesome now

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Sussi
@sussi
4 years ago
85 posts

Updated timeline. 2 years and 5 months.

updated by @sussi: 05/29/15 08:15:45PM

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form