Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sussis T&R timeline 3 years

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
11 years ago
122 posts
Fabulous. I love how short n spunky they are! They look really cute in the ponytail, too. :) I agree, I love my hair so much more now! I really need to update and get a timeline up on here.
updated by @kelsey-cliche: 07/22/15 06:32:20AM
Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

Aww, thank you! I think you should get a timeline. I love looking at timelines, they are so inspirational. I also love seeinghow my hair developes,without the photos I wouldn't really remember what they looked like in the beginning.

Kelsey Cliche! said:

Fabulous. I love how short n spunky they are! They look really cute in the ponytail, too. :) I agree, I love my hair so much more now! I really need to update and get a timeline up on here.
Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

Thank you! I decided to keepmy fringedreaded during the summer to seehow I like the new dreads when they are a bit longer. Ifigure that it's easy to cut and brush if I want the fringe back. That said, I really, reallymiss my fringe! Ithink I look older without it, there'snothing todistract from the wrinkles. ;-)

Wind Horsley said:

Great timeline! That's pretty much how mine looks at work as well. How do you feel without your fringe? I have some long ones with the intention of dreading them eventually. But after nine months I'm kinda attached to them now.
Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

I updated my timeline with a video. The dreads are 18,5 months old. :-)

Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

Updated mytimeline today. I also removed some of the old photos so that the timeline won't be so long. More photos can be seen on my profile page.

Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
11 years ago
122 posts
Oooh, looks great!
Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

Thanks Kelsey! I do lovethem. :-)

Kelsey Cliche! said:

Oooh, looks great!
Sussi
@sussi
11 years ago
84 posts

I've udated my timeline, two years of dreads today!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats and wow they came a long way they look awesome now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sussi
@sussi
10 years ago
84 posts

Updated timeline. 2 years and 5 months.