@danielle-hache
5 years ago
101 posts

omg wow what a great timeline ..beautiful ...thanks for sharing

Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

Thank you all for your sweet comments! You make me smile. :-)

Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
5 years ago
26 posts
One of the best timelines I seen on here! Very nice! Side question? Are you Russian? You look exactly like my stepmom if u are curious I could try to message u a pic of her
Mons
@mons
5 years ago
523 posts
Amazing progress, they're beautiful!!
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

Aww, thank you! No, I'm notrussian, I'm swedish. But maybe your stepmom has swedish roots? The swedish vikings traveled toRussia so there are probably quite a fewrussians with swedish ancestors. :-) I'd love to see a pic of her, maybe she's my doublegangeror unknown twin!

Ontanae millett said:

One of the best timelines I seen on here! Very nice! Side question? Are you Russian? You look exactly like my stepmom if u are curious I could try to message u a pic of her
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

Thank you! :-)

Mons said:

Amazing progress, they're beautiful!!
Xephyre (Nae)
@xephyre-nae
5 years ago
26 posts
Oh! I was learning Swedish for a while.. I knew the basics but it kinda faded. Jg knner en bot was a song I used to sing in Swedish all the time. Hon heter Anna Anna heter hon! Lol. I don't know how to post pics from the mobile website tho.
Sussi
@sussi
5 years ago
85 posts

My timeline has been updated with 10 months photos. More pics on my profile page.

Little Wing
@little-wing
5 years ago
41 posts

They look great!. Why do you use the rubber bands?, for keeping certain shape?. Mine are getting quite funny shapes, I have one with a kind of circular tip, another one split in two tips, another one has blunt tip but also a whispy tip (two in one, really weird). And also I have looooot of loose hairs. Mine are already tight, but I don't know how tight is enough; some are really really compact, so I don't know if my loose hair is gonna join to them.

Actually I left some side bags loose, and believe me, I haven't brushed them and they just don't knot. I believe my hair is just not meant to know naturally :(

Sometimes I think about brush them out, I'm about to have 6 months and they look super messy. But then I come to your timeline and see how you embrace the stages and how patient you are and I think about keep going.

Yours look so cool!.

/ 8

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form