Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Purkurr´s neglect method

Purkurr
@purkurr
12 years ago
44 posts

Took photos with an actual camera. This week it'll be 1 month of neglect!

(Yikes.. sorry for huge pictures.. God I wish that pimple would just go away! It's giving me a "hard time".)

updated by @purkurr: 07/22/15 07:15:17AM
Jackie C.
@jackie-c
12 years ago
34 posts
Looking great! We must have started about the same time. It's neat to see your progress. They're dreading fast! :)
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

They look so good!! Im so glad that u stuck with it this time : ) i remember talking to you and u weret sure if u were going to actually dread ur hair! yay for you!

Purkurr
@purkurr
12 years ago
44 posts

Thank you, Lindsey! Yeah, I remember we talked about dreading and hesitations over a month ago. I checked your progress, you're doing so awesome yourself! Yay for you too, and good luck! :)

Lindsey said:

They look so good!! Im so glad that u stuck with it this time : ) i remember talking to you and u weret sure if u were going to actually dread ur hair! yay for you!

Purkurr
@purkurr
12 years ago
44 posts

Thank you! As a matter of fact, we have the exact starting time! :) Well, I can't be a 100 % sure, but around the 17th of February. Your progress is looking very good as well!

Jackie C. said:

Looking great! We must have started about the same time. It's neat to see your progress. They're dreading fast! :)
Purkurr
@purkurr
12 years ago
44 posts

1 month and a couple weeks going on here... I'm quite ok with my hair nowadays. :) Starting to like it even. Of course, more growth and tightening wouldn't be bad, but I think that's a bit too much to ask at this stage. :D

(and here we again with the crappy computer camera... )

Yay, that's my favourite at the moment. It's quite tight already...

A view from the back...

Another view from the back with my favourite <3 .. ok, I think I'm going to evolve into crazy dreadlock-maniac ...

updated by @purkurr: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sweet Sid
@sweet-sid
12 years ago
14 posts
Wow they look amazing!
Purkurr
@purkurr
12 years ago
44 posts

Thank you so much!

Sweet Sid said:

Wow they look amazing!
Purkurr
@purkurr
12 years ago
44 posts

Wow, it's been ages since I last visited this forum. Here's a little update on my hair (3 months down):

updated by @purkurr: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It has been a while. How goes it? And your hair is looking great

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form