Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Neglect Dread Timeline from day 1 (naturally curly)

Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Heres a few more to keep up to date. I noticed last night that they were really coming along well I am very excited. Every time I wash them I get a little more knots.

updated by @patty-haynes: 07/23/15 09:40:10AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

making good progress howmany days it been/

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

17 and 18 days.

Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Day 19 movin' on...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

slow down your making liars out of those sites that say it takes 4 years to drad naturally

haha

--
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Day 24...I had an overwhelming urge to brush my hair the other day????? is that weird???? I dont knowit was like when I want a cigg, and i havent smoked in 8 months now. Another weird thing is no one has noticed friends or family... I havent combed my hair in almost a month and my mother hasnt even said anything...wtf...I find all of this kind of amusing. I bought some beads for my hair yesterday but my babies are to small and they fall off...I guess they are just tiny babies still...anyways just ramblin'have a good one.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well u should wash it and yea the hats gonna slow it but not stop it u do want to wash tho ..look for a new job just cause fast food jobs suck not cause of your hair

it will still dread if u still work there

--
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

I used my monthly dose of T/Sal Shampoo today and it made my hair super soft and my scalp feels wonderful not a flake in sight.... It most likely slowed the progress a little, but well worth the relief... Oh yeah, I am starting to see little tiny loops were hairs are coming together like a needle and thread...yay! pretty cool :)

Karrington <3
@karrington-3
13 years ago
94 posts

I love your hair Patty.. It is looking so good!!

Sean Jones
@sean-jones
13 years ago
14 posts

Au Natural! I like it!

Have you ever tried Urielpure's Best Dreds for the itch? I don't like the smell of the vinegar and it kind of burns me.

Urielpure Best Dreds

How long are you looking to keep score with this?

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form