Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Neglect Dread Timeline from day 1 (naturally curly)

baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts

your dreadies are gonna look awesome, sister! i used no poo before i started, too =) and then i just didn't wash my hair for about a month, i only got it wet to get the tanlges out. now i'm three months natural and loving it!

love <3

updated by @baby-britt: 07/22/15 01:57:22PM
Ashley Eve
@ashley-eve
13 years ago
43 posts

wow they are going to be amazing in a few months time

Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Day 11 and 12

It hasnt really changed much. When I first started thinking of putting dreads in my hair, I first went to to dreadheadhq. As luck would have it I ended up here and decided that growing them is actually what I had in mind. (Low Maintenance and uniqueness SCORE!) If you you curious of what a day by day looks like that is whay I am keeping daily record (even though its like watching paint dry :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its like watching paint dry when you paint a wall plain ol white and as it slowly dries it becomes a masterpiece worthy of rembrant or picasso (my guess is yours will be more like picasso dreads)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Ok I have seem to lose track of the days I quit fixing my hair onAugust 12th and its now the 25th these pics were taken on the 24th so they are the 12th day.

Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

today is 2 weeks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how many actual dread babies have u found? i see alotta good progress i think i see a couple dread babies dont i?

Patty Haynes said:

Ok I have seem to lose track of the days I quit fixing my hair onAugust 12th and its now the 25th these pics were taken on the 24th so they are the 12th day.

--
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

I havent been counting them. I am trying hard to keep my hands off for now. Its really hard to see your own progress. I am really liking the way my hair looks right now I feel confident sporting it...is that weird?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nope i find it weird that ppl feel like they have to hide it

--
Amy Lanning
@amy-lanning
13 years ago
6 posts

love that your rockin em!!! I dont understand hiding them either!!? Mine look like a HOT MESS to most but I love it!! I esspecially love to visit my mom at her work(the bank)...she is a hair dresser, and wants to hold me down with a brush!!! Yours look absolutely lovely! Cant wait to see them grow!

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form