Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the "don't worry about shrinkage" tnr timeline (4 years)

Kato
@kato
12 years ago
18 posts
Cool timeline, nice to see how much shrinkage you had, my hair is doing the same thing:)
updated by @kato: 07/23/15 07:47:49AM
Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
12 years ago
100 posts

holy shrinkage ....they look awesome...

sarai
@sarai
12 years ago
38 posts
Your dreads are beautiful. Judging from your virgin pics it looks like you have naturally fine hair, that's probaby why they shrank up so much. It looks like your dreads gained quite a bit of length back after your 2year mark though. Did you do anything to encourage this?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

love it

shrinkage is temporary

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't know how I missed this. I was going to try and make a stop motion with yarn for how locks should develop. But you made it for me with real hair on a real person. My hero

amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

I love this timeline. My hair texture is like yours. I love how thick and full it looks in the final pictures. I'm hoping mine turns out like that. So sick of my baby-fine hair .. Great timeline and awesome dreadies!

KrazyKabel
@krazykabel
12 years ago
8 posts
Wow its crazy how much they shrunk! i am 3 months in so far only a few random ones have begun to shrink. loved the timeline <3
amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

Mind if I ask how many dreads you have? LIke I said my hair texture is a lot like yours, and the only thing I stress about is having to few dreads.. it's a weird obsession with me. I've managed to mess up a few pretty good dreads by seperating too much.

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
You're way hotter then Gwyneth Paltrow.Did you bleach your hair before? Or did it darken due to age, or because the sun couldn't reach it there due to the dreading? I see this alot when blondes let their hair dread (even some guys and I seriously doubt those bleach their hair...although you can't be sure these days).When I started my hair was about as long as in your start. I'm like 1+ year in (it could be 2 for all I know, I wish this site had a "joined date" so I could keep track) and it's a bit longer now.Length isn't all that's cracked up to be...I'm starting to doubt the "to the ankles" part because it keeps getting stuck in my dogs' mouths and paws. And even in their eyes (poor things). And going to the toilet, well...I have no idea how SE does it. You need like an elaborate system of pulleys of some sort to keep your hair out of the toilet bowl.
Evan2
@evan2
12 years ago
36 posts

really cool timeline, I hope you never ut your beautiful locs :)

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form