275 posts

thanks

Shanxon Lemasters said:

Nice!! Love the newwer pics!
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
thats nuts!!! omg! they went crazy! amazing. i love that big one on top in your first pic:) i hope mine look this good when i hit 10 months. did you notice any big changes between your 8th and 10th month? i'm crossing my fingers.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
oh man those are gonna be epic! I've seen a few sets that started out like yours and they always turn out amazing! Great texture, love it!
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Thanks. The big one on top is the first one that formed and I love it too. The progress I notice so far is up and down for a few weeks not much and then boom it starts to go then nothing and so on...I notice that I can't use the same method of washing for too long I need to change from time to time. I stop using that shampoo I told you about I wanted to send you a message. It help but I notice that it started to leave a strong soapysmell in my dreads so I stopped I was afraid of residue even if it is supposed to be residue free. I go from baking soda to and 'organic'biodegradabledish soap that does the trick. I wash for to weeks with one then switch.

Heather said:
thats nuts!!! omg! they went crazy! amazing. i love that big one on top in your first pic:) i hope mine look this good when i hit 10 months. did you notice any big changes between your 8th and 10th month? i'm crossing my fingers.
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
Thanks. It's weird how my hair is dreading it is really uneven.

NaturalWomyn said:
oh man those are gonna be epic! I've seen a few sets that started out like yours and they always turn out amazing! Great texture, love it!
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
And an other thing my wife says that yes she noticed the most progress in the last two months. I have a hard time noticing things like that when It comes to myself :)

Heather said:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form