Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dragonfly's TnR Timeline (Starting August 2010)

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
looks like you're off ot a great start! :)
updated by @emily: 07/23/15 05:00:53PM
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
Thanks, Emily!
Jessica Chastain
@jessica-chastain
14 years ago
11 posts
I really hope mine will look that good by next week. That is pretty much exactly the kind of dreads I'm hoping for only more me ya know ^-^ Those are really beautiful!
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
Thank you, Jessica! And I read in your other post that you are going the TnR route this weekend. If you have a friend to help you, it really is a blessing. Good luck!
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
So I just added some two week photos. I took them when I woke up this morning, had slept the night in a tam. I feel like they're thickening, and I have to spend a little time each day or two making sure they're not eating each other at the roots. I've also been dealing with a lot more frizziness, but I'm sure part of it is the weather, it's been ridiculously hot and humid here. I've had several friends ask me if I'm locking my hair, and all of them have been super supportive. All in all, things are going really great!
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
Three week update posted. I've definitely noticed more loops, and I think I can tell that my hair is starting to shorten in length in places. I feel lucky to live in such an awesome community because I've received so many encouraging words about my hair. I'll be visiting my hometown in about two weeks, so I'll have a little bit of comparison then. :)
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
I found this little squiggly girl this morning. :)

updated by @dragonfly: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
Six Weeks (and 2 days) update!I have high hopes that the weather is about to turn cooler, so I stepped outside for a few pics to get some natural daylight. Hopefully you can click the pictures to view a larger size. I'm trying to learn the best way to have such an image heavy timeline. :)
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
7 week update!
There are some pieces on the top and bottom that have *significantly* shortened. I think you can see in the photo of the back the layering that is going on. Pretty cool stuff!

Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
8 Week Photos:

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form