Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Timeline Update

celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
i loved your timeline dearand i think your current set is definately the one that suits you best;)cant wait to see more updates :)
updated by @celestine: 07/23/15 05:10:06AM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
I care to look ! Nice one man, they are deffinatly more YOU now ! Im loving it man i cant wait for the next update!
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
ThanksSo Jack, when are you updating yours next, I'm fuggin stoked about it.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Great timeline! And dreads just look like you are supposed to have them...ya Know?
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
You are so right Panterra! They just look like they are meant to be there! Panterra Caraway said:
Great timeline! And dreads just look like you are supposed to have them...ya Know?
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Mine will be updated on the 16th of september dude :)
msfunkadelic
@msfunkadelic
14 years ago
31 posts
love this
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I'm only about 3 months in, maybe a bit more, don't really remember, but I'll get some better photos on here so it's easier to see progress.Thanks for compliments, I haven't felt right without dreads ever sense my first set. It's not about me liking the look or being unusual, but I literally just don't feel like myself without them, I need them to be me, point blank.And Jack, I'm real stoked to check out your one year pics. I've been checking up on your pics sense you joined the site, so I'm interested to see how they've grown.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form