Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Matt Hoarn's Timeline

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
They definitely look really good ... I love the curlies :D !!
updated by @opaulao: 07/23/15 05:01:20PM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Looking good mate :) ..but as to why you are standing naked on a street?? I have no idea whats going on there..lol
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Very nice! :)
Tanya Jean Bruss Hoarn
@tanya-jean-bruss-hoarn
14 years ago
8 posts
Actually, as soon as we got back inside from taking our 3 week pics, he said he wanted to go back out with a shirt on, just never actually made it :-) ricky williams said:
hes posing for his playgirl photo shoot

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Looking good mate :) ..but as to why you are standing naked on a street?? I have no idea whats going on there..lol
Matthew Stuart Bruss Hoarn
@matthew-stuart-bruss-hoarn
14 years ago
10 posts
Thank you all for your very kind comments. Many of your timeline photos have been very inspiring to me and I look forward to paying it forward.
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
that makes me feel much better i have 80 and have my head isnt done and i keep thinking theyre gonna be to fat lol pretty funny dont yah think im gonna end up single strands and calling them dreads Matthew Stuart Bruss Hoarn said:
There are 50 babies

gannon alexander best said:
how many are there?
14 years ago
10 posts
Yeah Iain, I looked at your photos alot to try and gauge how my hair might mature. Your locks look great and I totally dig your Celtic tatoo. I have a couple others on my wrists as well I'll have to post pics of sometime.I listened to Korn often growing up as well. 'Follow the Leader' and 'Issues' came out when I was in highschool.
looks like a great start! your tips remind me of how mine used to be to,
cant wait to see how they turn out in the future.
14 years ago
10 posts
No offense taken to the Jonny Clean comparisons. Maybe when my wife and I get some time we can do some ad parodies :) soaringeagle said:

now we know what jonny clean would look like with real dreads dude no offence but u look like jinny clean would if he didnt mess up his dreads

updated by @matthew-stuart-bruss-hoarn: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
14 years ago
10 posts
I've gotten the Zappa comments before and am a big fan of his work. 'Hot Rats' is still my favorite and I dig 'Apostrophe' a lot too. Some bar owner in Phoenix even brought out a giant painting of Zappa to show for comparison lol ricky williams said:
I thought he looked more like zappa with dreads
14 years ago
10 posts
'Dread Jesus' that is hilarious. I've gotten the Jesus comparisons quite a bit but now it will always have to be Dread Jesus. If there was a historical Jesus he may very well have had dreads I suppose being that he was from Nazareth. MzElaineous said:
Wow, beautiful dreads. I can't believe the difference of before and after, not just aesthetically, but I feel there's this sexy confidence just radiating out of all the other pictures. I dunno if anyone deserves the johnny clean look-a-like title (cause that's just mean, hehe), but I like the nickname of Dread Jesus. Seriously, anyone that looks at these photographs are going to be converted to your "religion" ;D

Although, curious, why use back-combing rather than twist and rip? I just tnred a quick dread on a girl with similar curly hair and it did just fine.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form