Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread babies resurrected! (Time line. Neglect, TnR, Backcomb)

ladyofthekastle
@ladyofthekastle
14 years ago
18 posts

You all know me. If you don't, then, I'm Chelsey. But all of my friends call me Zombie. I don't know why, I think it's my teeth. But whatever....I have re-done my dreads a thousand times, and I think it was because I just kept trying totechnical-iseit. I just put too much into, what do I have to do? When do I have to do this? What can't I do? That just doesn't work for me. I wish it did, but it doesn't. So, today, AFTER school. (I'm way too tired, it's 1:12 AM) I am going to post pictures of my hair now.

SAD NEWS. After I took my past set of dread out (R.I.P.) I CUT my hair into a MOHAWK :'[ I am sad for this. But, I do things on impulse and am trying to make a new way for myself. I have a connection with my dreadlocks, and always have had them and when they were gone I missed them. So,, yes, ...my hair is short, way short for successful dreadlocks for a while. So, I'm going to grow it out as best as possible and post pictures at every milestone. Because I like milestones. >:D

So, work with me here, I hope you dig them.

Before I go, here's a few pictures to look at.

(not very good quality)

updated by @ladyofthekastle: 01/13/15 08:41:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
looking great ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Great start :DNow to wait and let them mature!!
ladyofthekastle
@ladyofthekastle
14 years ago
18 posts
:) thank you! I think waiting is going to be the fun part! Paula said:
Great start :D
Now to wait and let them mature!!
ladyofthekastle
@ladyofthekastle
14 years ago
18 posts
Thank you~ :) I think that for the ones that may or may not fall out I'll just let them go all natural and stuff...It's too much work when it'll work when you just leave it alone. :) soaringeagle said:
looking great ;)
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Looking good! :)
ladyofthekastle
@ladyofthekastle
14 years ago
18 posts
=D THANK YOU!!
Dislike 0