Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

my natural neglect dreads turn 20 years old today

SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
I blame the Illuminatis...lol...Apparently British Colonies paid a lot of money back in the 40s to ban weed in india....didnt work all that well but it is still an offense...Then US govt paid Nepal shit loads of money to do the same there....There is a documentary called "Run from Cure" which shows how pharmaceutical companies are funding govt to keep these bans in place..cz weed can actually cure cancer and aids...and since its a plant...anyone can grow it..hence no market or profit to be had....sad really :( Marlee Skye said:
I agree with you here SE.

Its ironic to me that alcohol being so much more dibilutating and actually addicting is legal while Ganj is not..

soaringeagle said:
theyd want it to be illegal to drink at any age alcahols a poison
herb should be legal alcahol illegal
the world makes no sense
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not to mention it destroys families kills thousands causes accidents and stupidity and liver disaease and date rapes and spouse abuse and well the list goes on ..ganj never hurt noone (unless they were desperate eniugh to hurt themselves they smoked themselves into oblivian, but its really dub to smoke that much) Marlee Skye said:
I agree with you here SE.

Its ironic to me that alcohol being so much more dibilutating and actually addicting is legal while Ganj is not..

soaringeagle said:
theyd want it to be illegal to drink at any age alcahols a poison
herb should be legal alcahol illegal
the world makes no sense

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Frank
@frank
14 years ago
6 posts
Big ups SE!Happy birthday to your dreads!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thnx everybody :)\

--
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
Dude SE ur dreads are older than me man congrats
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok roadtrips on we'll hafta go get my bus and take a month to wander round the country pickin up everybuddyanjyone got a plane or a boat we can borrow to pick up a few folks overseas?

--
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
I was going to ask if you were crossing borders ;-)I'm in if you are!!! Oh, and I can cook!!!!PS. Happy Birthday to your beautiful dreads soaringeagle said:
ok roadtrips on we'll hafta go get my bus and take a month to wander round the country pickin up everybuddy
anjyone got a plane or a boat we can borrow to pick up a few folks overseas?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well i dont recognise the existence of borders i dont have a passport i dont believe in lines in the sand that devide us from them i only believe in we so i'll go wherever we need me to be as long as theres no scary guy with a gun in the way saying i cant go that way in that case id head off road through the woods and go around the guy with the gunbut if ya need a ride from overseas just meet at the beach i guess Westcoaster said:
I was going to ask if you were crossing borders ;-)

I'm in if you are!!! Oh, and I can cook!!!!

PS. Happy Birthday to your beautiful dreads

soaringeagle said:
ok roadtrips on we'll hafta go get my bus and take a month to wander round the country pickin up everybuddy
anjyone got a plane or a boat we can borrow to pick up a few folks overseas?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
added a vid instead of pics

--
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
oh sweet im gunna try looking for it in the UK :D soaringeagle said:
they have gatherings in every country in the world just not as big as here or as often

& didnt know there was an age limmit on that

updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 07/21/15 07:18:40PM

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form