Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

One Month :]

Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
my dreadies are 7 months old and the frizz is still on overload. Agree with sunflower - they take a long time to grow. Ethan said:
nice, mind passing the advice on to me, im bout at day 8-9 an only getting hollow curls in the back an friz

updated by @kath: 07/23/15 06:34:40PM
Sam James
@sam-james
15 years ago
10 posts
golly i was never aware of that?everyone has to start some where, & chill out. Dreadedsunflower said:
DREADS DON'T HAPPEN OVER NIGHT
takes years
nuff said
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
I was talking to ethan not you sorry for the confusion Sam James said:
golly i was never aware of that?
everyone has to start some where, & chill out.

Dreadedsunflower said:
takes years
nuff said
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
in your deffence, your also still used to the other site where sarcasm and agressive attitudes are the norm (not saying ya were doing that at all, just how u andothers always reacted to it)here we can be lil more gentle and supportivejust wording it diferently like " its all good relax, everythings going just like it should"Not lecturing ya here :) just saying, remembere where ya are.. its more friendly herewe all love yahugs Dreadedsunflower said:
I was talking to ethan not you sorry for the confusion

Sam James said:
golly i was never aware of that?
everyone has to start some where, & chill out.

Dreadedsunflower said:
takes years
nuff said

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sam James
@sam-james
15 years ago
10 posts
your right, your right.. i'm so used to be on the deffence because of other sites! sometimes people get the "my dreads are sooooo mature" complex & it gets to their head sometimes.but i apologize at my automatic defense :[but that statement is a very obvious one.anywayspeace & love for ALLi love all you guys :]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
post some pics!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form