Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fae's twist and rip adventure! 2 years, 8 months! Small update pg 3 (pics also added to pg1)

Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
It's always been a dream of mine, and one that I very quickly found was unobtainable if I was going to live in SoCal with long straight hair. It would get to my shoulders and start splitting... nowhere near the length that I wanted it. soaringeagle said:
haha i love that 1 of your reasons for dreading was how they'd look when nude..lol

love ya fae hope u do more updates soon
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
Seeing your dreads form makes me sad I didn't find this site earlier. They are looking sensational :-)
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
I'm really loving the way your dreads are getting:)and it's really amazing how muched they've progressed and changed in only nine months;)every dread is unique and that's what 's making em look so beautiful as a whole;)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I hope you don't mind that i just linked your timeline to someone elses post. They were asking about a T & R timeline that was more mature because they could only find ones that were a few days/weeks old. Your dreads are BEAUTIFUL!!! Many Blessings
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
^-^ Not at all, it's quite flattering actually. NaturalWomyn said:
I hope you don't mind that i just linked your timeline to someone elses post. They were asking about a T & R timeline that was more mature because they could only find ones that were a few days/weeks old. Your dreads are BEAUTIFUL!!! Many Blessings
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Bump for one year update!
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
They are looking absolutely fabulous, you really suit themThey are almost as beautiful as you are (:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they reflect the wild child spirit withinthey truly are "your dreads" uniquely yours and unlike any other

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Beautiful. Sending love and light to you gorgeous creature. XOXO
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
I love timelines like this. It's like I can see my dread babies' future. :DAlso, just wondering...did you ever go to the beach? Soak your hair in sea salt?Lovely!
updated by @mzelaineous: 07/23/15 04:22:59AM

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form