Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Update to MiDread timeline started at 2 months

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
O.K. - I don't think it has been quite two months since I stopped running my fingers through my hair. Now I just "re-arrange" LOL! What do you guys think? Should I be super happy with the progress or is it just a big 'ole mess???? ;P By the way - sorry, kind of crappy webcam pictures.
updated by @midread: 02/14/15 04:44:58AM
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
DUDE, its looking awesome! They really look like they're starting to tighten up! Now, if only mine would start doing that! : P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they are dreadies! and nice ones too in just 2 months yea not tight yet but very well formed and distinct another couple months will tighten em alotgood (lack of) work!!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
wow yeah those are very distinctively showing for just 2 months :)
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Really????? Really????? Yeaaahhhhh!!!! I am so psyched!!!! O.K. - first, I would like to thank God for giving me the genetics that made my crappy, frizzy, tangle ready hair possible... LOL! Just kidding!!! Are they really dreads???? Will they REALLY tighten up??? I just can't believe it... This mess? It's really on it's way to being dreadlocks???????? This calls for a celebration... Where's the wine!!!!!??
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lmao, I do believe so! ;)cheers midread
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
They are looking great. :)
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Thank You!! (sip, sip) I am so excited!! (sip, sip) - That's a celebration glass of Rhine going down right now!!!!! :P
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Your hair looks great!! I think you have lots of progress! I guess it is easier to see on other people. Bonnie Hazen said:
DUDE, its looking awesome! They really look like they're starting to tighten up! Now, if only mine would start doing that! : P
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Yes, they will continue to tighten up. You have a few that seem to be tighter than others. Loops, kinks, and shrinking are all a result of dreadlocks getting tighter. You will start noticing loops and kinks in a few weeks.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form