Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

20 year old natural dreads and congos

Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
SE, i notice in all of your photos you're in a wheelchair. was it a dread-related injury? (weight hurting neck, etc). ive always wondered what kind of things that sort of weight on someone would do long-term soaringeagle said:
nope sure dont my sis might have 1 from when they were just a few years but i dunno would take months to find

updated by @jackal: 07/23/15 06:57:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha no started this set shortly after breaking my back Jackal said:
SE, i notice in all of your photos you're in a wheelchair. was it a dread-related injury? (weight hurting neck, etc). ive always wondered what kind of things that sort of weight on someone would do long-term

soaringeagle said:
nope sure dont my sis might have 1 from when they were just a few years but i dunno would take months to find

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mr.PoopBrown
@mrpoopbrown
14 years ago
11 posts
wow totally awesome i cant wait to see my hair grow like that!
Kundalini Rise
@kundalini-rise
14 years ago
67 posts
How do you keep them apart?They look amazing.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
keep them apart? i didnt i let em combine as they wished i only seperated ones that were trying to combine with the ones that were already too thickall the rest ive done no seperating for 2 years now syill getting more congos i have a dozen that are 6 combined every now and thgen i go thru and seperate just the real thick ones

--
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Wow, Admiration and respect for you.Since they are so long, how does the weight affect you?Or are they not heavy because your just used to them by now?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
only no0tivce the weight when i tie em up ontop of my head too loosely or lopsided if theyre off ballance ot flopping around

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
haha i know ppl with dreads twice as long

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags