Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sunray’s peaceful freeform journey

rays of the sun
@rays-of-the-sun
2 years ago
21 posts

Hello folks, I’ve just begun my freeform dreadlock journey on January 16, and it’s so exciting that I wanted to make a timeline here. I had s set of TnR dreads about 10 years ago, but I brushed them out after a year. This freeform natural journey feels very different. I’m excited to see where it leads <3

16 Jan 2021— 1 day of no brushing:

1 month—

2 months —

updated by @rays-of-the-sun: 03/23/22 03:20:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Oh that looks really good but you changed font color to one hard to see also you can embed images into posts then always update the main post

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
rays of the sun
@rays-of-the-sun
2 years ago
21 posts
I’ve been on a journey for perhaps 6 or 7 months now, of the practice of honoring my body’s divine intelligence and trusting its wisdom. Trying to be faithful to my inner truth. And this natural dread journey feels like the perfect compliment. I’m only a couple days in, but I really see the beauty in my hair and I love how it looks doing its own thing. I’m intrigued to see where the road takes me. :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Awesome just watch out for huge dreads firming and expect a ton of shrinking 

--
rays of the sun
@rays-of-the-sun
2 years ago
21 posts
I tried going in and editing the dark text, but I’m on my mobile phone so I couldn’t figure it out :p
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Holdon I think I can fix it

--
rays of the sun
@rays-of-the-sun
2 years ago
21 posts
Last night I had a proper hair wash with baking soda, followed with acv rinse. So today I’m quite loopy and tangly! Going to be interesting to see where this leads
rays of the sun
@rays-of-the-sun
2 years ago
21 posts
@soaring-eagle I’m a bit scared of shrinkage X) I know it’s inevitable so I’m trying to brace myself and remember that it is all part of the journey. I have been pretty dedicated to keeping my sections separated, it’s like a relaxing activity really.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

Don’t do the baking soda and ACV is the worst mistake I ever made baking soda is harsh enough to eat off your skin ACV will dissolve your hair and we can weaken it ,ore and more

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/18/22 05:14:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
29,640 posts

These are what we highly recommend http://www.dreadlockshampoo.com

--
 / 3

Dislike 0