dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Twist and Rip Journey

Foxfaee
@foxfaee
5 years ago
7 posts

Hi everyone! 

Started my dread journey about 6 1/2 months ago. I started with twist and Rip and now I'm just separating them - very often- because they are like velcro! Lol

I had a dream last night that I brushed them out because I wanted to start over freeform. I immediately regretted it. I woke up and thought, wow, I really do love them and don't want to brush them out. Lately, I've just been wished I'd had freeformed. But I chose to twist and Rip and I will stick with it and love them. If for any reason I had to ever start over in the future (and I think that would be because I needed a change 10 years down the road and wanted them back lol), I would 100% freeform.

My goal is to post once a month on this thread :).

Thanks

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing!!
Foxfaee
@foxfaee
5 years ago
7 posts
Wow! Just checked out your dreads, they are beautiful! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

beautiful and dont stress loops celebrate them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Foxfaee
@foxfaee
5 years ago
7 posts
Thank you :) I'm doing my best. My husband (only persons opinion I care about) doesn't like them. Tells me to take a crochet hook to them.
Very annoying. Love him, but he's all prim and proper sometimes haha.
Foxfaee
@foxfaee
4 years ago
7 posts
Hey everyone! 8 months now and I decided to do a deep clean (lazy dreads deluxe one) and wow!!! I lost 2-3 inches of hair because they've tightened so much!
It's like I've progressed 4 months right after the deep cleanse :)
20200117_180013.jpg
20200117_180013.jpg  •  3.2MB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

i hope your not refering to the baking soda and acv 1 and especially not the way he suggested.

i lost 2 feet of dreads fromn the ends breaking off after fdoing that a few times its eway too harsh and disolves hair

--
Beljamman
@beljamman
4 years ago
1 posts

Looks great!!!

Foxfaee
@foxfaee
4 years ago
7 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

i hope your not refering to the baking soda and acv 1 and especially not the way he suggested.

i lost 2 feet of dreads fromn the ends breaking off after fdoing that a few times its eway too harsh and disolves hair

I believe I did. Could you share a gentler one? I feel that it did really help, as I have no damage and my hair feels amazing and the locking process seems to have reallllllyyyy quickened.

And thank you @beljamman ! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
29,640 posts

Foxfaee:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

I believe I did. Could you share a gentler one? I feel that it did really help, as I have no damage and my hair feels amazing and the locking process seems to have reallllllyyyy quickened. And thank you @beljamman ! :)

www.dreadlockshampoo.com has a charcoal based detox that super cleanses even removing lint

its special orfder for now just request it

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form