:) loved that 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
P3RMAamp
@p3rmaamp
5 years ago
80 posts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

i think it would be more awkward to do it alone ..

DSCN3184.JPG

the mist in the meadow every night was mystical and magical it was energizing and empowering

btw

the lakota in the tipi offered us 1000 acres of black hills community

know what an honor that is?

Don’t mean to hijack the thread but is the Black Hills thing ongoing? I’m headed to Montana next month and will be driving through there. I had previously accepted something in Wisconsin or I would have followed after The Gathering.
thewhowithin69
@thewhowithin69
5 years ago
6 posts

This is a beautiful picture!! You have every reason to be proud! The plants are awesome too...thanks for the hello and encouragement in my into Basooka-guru.... or crazy plant lady. Not sure how to address people on here :) do you have a preference? Glad there are others who started with long hair :)

thanks for sharing this great pic.

Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
5 years ago
204 posts

@thewhowithin69 thanks a bunch! Haha bazooka guru is a nickname I've used a long time... gamertags and screen names and such. But i do also respond to crazy plant lady (accurate), mom (also accurate), and sometimes just "hey you".😂 But you can feel free to shorten that to just bazooka or guru, which a lot of people do. I think the patience it takes to grow long hair prepared me for the patience a dreadlock journey takes. I haven't had a real haircut since 2012 when i was pregmant with my older daughter. I went in for a trim and the idiot BUTCHERED my hair and i ended up having to get it cut very short.😭😭 Since then i trimmed my own hair, and probably not often enough. Still never really loved my hair before the locks. I love it now though.😁

updated by @bazooka-guru: 07/30/19 09:09:56AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

P3RMAamp:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

i think it would be more awkward to do it alone ..

DSCN3184.JPG

the mist in the meadow every night was mystical and magical it was energizing and empowering

btw

the lakota in the tipi offered us 1000 acres of black hills community

know what an honor that is?

Don’t mean to hijack the thread but is the Black Hills thing ongoing? I’m headed to Montana next month and will be driving through there. I had previously accepted something in Wisconsin or I would have followed after The Gathering.

yes ongoing  i plan on going there next year since i'll be closer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form