Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3rd Journey

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
2 months ago
189 posts
I just wanted to take a second and rave about Vicki’s activated bamboo charcoal shampoo. I was noticing residue building up in my hair and decided to purchase the liquid soap, my hair feels great, looks way better, smells so fresh and amazing AND now my little crazy hairs are locking in, after ONE wash! I haven’t tried the bar yet, but it smells so wonderful too!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 months ago
29,402 posts

did you notice it removed lint?

u should post a review in its own threadin the products section

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
2 months ago
189 posts
I could see residue in them before and some lint, now there’s very little lint and no residue that I can see, maybe another wash or two to have it all out.

I thought maybe it was my low water pressure. Then thought maybe it was the hard water. Maybe it’s the combo? But this soap seems to be the fix
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 months ago
29,402 posts

yea well i use a handheld massage head on the pressure setting and hold it inches fromn my head

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
2 months ago
189 posts
So do I! It’s terrible and trickles out. I’ve laid under the faucet of the tub which is much stronger, I’ve soaked in the tub and then rinsed with the shower/and faucet, nothing seemed to really clean my hair out. But this works (yay!)!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 months ago
29,402 posts

if you cant have pressure have volume, fill a 5 galloin bucket and dump it over your head.. 2 or more times if needed

--

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
2 months ago
189 posts
I think it looks and feels a lot better
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 months ago
29,402 posts

<3

--

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form