Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3rd Journey

Inbar
@inbar
5 years ago
11 posts
Lol, I'm married with 4 kids, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you stumble over a perfect match!

--
All you need is love💖
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

haa knew that bout both of yas :) i'm just being gooffy ignore me :)  u both have 4 each right? still look amazing

we had 1 absolutely gorgeoes woman here with 10 kids.. yes..10  name was jesussavedmysoul but afte 10th kid questioned her beliefs left her hubby changed her name (here not rl name as in went into hiding or anything haha) i cant think of what to.  used to be 1 of the most active aroound here.kinda miss her

even when she was a jesus frealk she was the kinda jesus freak u respected  and whos heart was in right place

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Inbar
@inbar
5 years ago
11 posts
There are quite a few people where I live that have 10 children and more. I, personally, don't want that many. I can't imagine trying to juggle them all, and I like to spend a lot of quality time with each of my kids...
If someone can handle it, more power to them, but I think I would be overwhelmed

--
All you need is love💖
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i would be too

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I have 5. Children are blessings, somehow it works. Anything past 1 is chaos and filled with ups and downs.
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I wove not brushing
20190606_193615.jpg
20190606_193615.jpg  •  1.9MB

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Un-related to dreads so I'll spam my own post lol...

So I've been looking, to no avail, for an existing drum circle near me (nearest is San Fran that I've heard of so far), we've decided to put one together ourselves. So here's my question, how would some of you go about getting the word out??

We're thinking to go to a park that has an Indian ritual ground, but it's a bit out there and beyond cell range... i love it there but maybe that'd be a deterrent?? Curious to hear some thoughts! TIA
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

word of mouth invite if u get the word out too much you get 300 ppl there to sell drugs drink stand knee deep iin trash and cause fights...even pull guns and 40 there to actually drum

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Ah! Sounds like having a deterrent of a few miles may be a good thing! Thanks for the advice!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

we hadd to move ours everytime it got big

--

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form