Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Freeform journey from no hair

Dre
@dre
3 months ago
16 posts

Just felt like shaving my hair and starting some more freeforms, Will keep updated every month or so hair kind of thin at the top front of head hopefully will fill in, First 3 pictures are the fresh shave pictures after are 40 days afterwards

IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG  •  1.4MB

IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG  •  2MB

IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG  •  1.8MB

IMG_0800.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG  •  842KB

IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0801.JPG  •  1MB

updated by @dre: 04/17/19 10:49:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,275 posts

was the thinning from retwisting or interlocking?

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Dre
@dre
3 months ago
16 posts

Nah i had some cornrows briefly but very briefly, Only for like 4 days because they were very uncomfortable

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,275 posts

4 days even that tight shouldnt cause that

if so thats kinda scary huh

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Dre
@dre
3 months ago
16 posts

My hair isn't so thin, Just the angle and lighting made it pretty bad looking but the only sort of thin part is the very front top

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 months ago
29,275 posts

thats good

actualy front looks ok thought sides and back looked patchy  but lighting can fool u ..even make dreads look waxy

--

Eretoryi
@eretoryi
3 months ago
7 posts
Oh man, starting from no hair seems like a true journey. That’s cool, man. I’m glad your hair survived cornrows. They look so painful.
Dre
@dre
3 months ago
16 posts

Yeah oh man did it hurt

PoopiePants
@poopiepants
3 months ago
82 posts
@dre I shaved my head bald in September 2010 and have done nothing but wash my hair with residue-free shampoo since. You will be so glad you did it, just be patient :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form