Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads, dreads, dreads and more dreads..

goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts
People, people!!! This thread has gone haywire!! It was supposed to be about how having dreads can help guide you toward more positive folk.. You know, how they influence your interactions in an exceedingly good way!!
Instead it has become another crazy tangle of negativity, focusing on the only negative experience I've had!! Could we please get back to the positive side?? Not trying to be your mom or Mr. Mackie, just saying..

And thanks again for your comments on my hair.. 😜
LunaKat13
@lunakat13
6 years ago
54 posts

FemalePheromones: I saw that same open letter! What a load of bullshit. It's just hair for fuck sake.

Agreed. it’s just hair is right. it’s a personal choice and people have dreads for many millions of reasons. 

TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
@goodbyebrush - You’re right, I’m sorry. Posting about people spewing shit and then spewing it myself all over your thread, I will delete it, it’s not the place, sorry again.

Your hair does look awesome though, like I said, I can’t wait for mine to get all ropey like yours 😊 are you using the shampoo off here? I still haven’t got any, I’m using Dollylocks.
goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts
@tashtash

Don't worry about it, no need to delete anything - but perhaps you have some positive experiences yourself you'd like to share?
goodbyebrush
@goodbyebrush
6 years ago
22 posts
@tashtash no I use black soap, dissolved in water and then heavily diluted.. I plan to make a black soap washing guide for people with hard water.. I want to try the shampoo, but doing so would break the bank I'm afraid.. I want to attempt making my own bars at some point..
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
TashTash:
@goodbyebrush - You’re right, I’m sorry. Posting about people spewing shit and then spewing it myself all over your thread, I will delete it, it’s not the place, sorry again.

Your hair does look awesome though, like I said, I can’t wait for mine to get all ropey like yours 😊 are you using the shampoo off here? I still haven’t got any, I’m using Dollylocks.

I did the switch from Dollylocks to Dreadlock Shampoo and there is a world of difference. Get on it as soon as you can.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
@goodbyebrush - I’m not really that far into it yet, I have some decently formed sections and a few of them are feeling tangly towards the middle to end, and I have my frizz halo, but I’ve had no comments at all really. A few friends know, my Mam knows, and some people at work know, my fiancée knows obviously too. The questions I got were ‘so are you not going to wash your hair anymore?’ And ‘what about when you don’t want them anymore?’ I got no opinions apart from when I asked my fiancée what he thought about it all before I started, he just said ‘it’s your hair, do what you want with it’ which I guess isn’t really an opinion actually, but he likes seeing the progress and he likes me to be happy 😊

What’s black soap? I’m in the UK, practically everywhere is hard water 😩
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

i would use the dreadlockshamoo then black soas an african soa often ith lots of shae butter in it so can be pretty conditioning you can get it without shae though i think

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form