Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The Seed of Freeform

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

thats shed hair tthats caught up in the end  and hats all but you arent washing with baking soda and acv i hope right?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
5 years ago
62 posts

No, I don’t use that because I heard that it weakens the hair. 

--
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Choose love over hate.

World peace is possible, give peace a chance.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

yea thats why i was asking  cause it can weaken it enough to cause that  but so does just shed hair early on

--
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
5 years ago
81 posts

1st pic - Here's a couple new babies that started just over a week ago it's 2 small ones joining 2nd pic - another one that started quite a while ago but still super tiny 3rd pic - this is the first one to start in middle of hair

updated by @poopiepants: 04/09/19 03:16:42AM
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
5 years ago
81 posts
PoopiePants:

1st pic - Here's a couple new babies that started just over a week ago it's 2 small ones joining 2nd pic - another one that started quite a while ago but still super tiny 3rd pic - this is the first one to start in middle of hair 4th pic another couple babies I noticed just before posting this :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

ive had so many that started off just like those

--
DreadJay
@dreadjay
5 years ago
51 posts

Nice locks!

PoopiePants
@poopiepants
5 years ago
81 posts
Thanks @dreadjay :)
AquaGuy
@aquaguy
5 years ago
62 posts

A lot of mine have started doing that now. I love it, because it encourages me to continue with freeforming. 

Unfortunately, I have incredibly thick hair so I’ve had to comb an entire side of my head because it matted into one massive dreadlock, or would-be dreadlock if I hadn’t combed it out. 

How long have you been freeforming? I started about 10 months ago and I still don’t have any noticeable locking up in the back of my head for some reason because I sleep on my back most. 

--
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Choose love over hate.

World peace is possible, give peace a chance.

updated by @aquaguy: 05/02/19 03:32:07PM
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
5 years ago
81 posts

AquaGuy:

How long have you been freeforming?

I shaved my head bald in Sept 2010 and haven't cut or brushed since. Residue-free shampoo & separating is the key! Took maybe 4 years to get 1st knot, and my head is nowhere near being fully locked, but I LOVE what my hair has become. So  I've either been freeforming for 9 years or 5 years depending on when you consider when I "started" ;P It has given me a completely different outlook on life.
updated by @poopiepants: 05/20/19 12:48:46PM

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form