Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I think I'm calling it quits

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

have you told him how horible crochet is?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
6 years ago
64 posts

@femalepheromones i have pretty thin hair and really wanted that fluffy thick looking dreads look

@pantheri had so many of those end knots that eventually just ripped or fell out and pretty much started from scratch. I don't think I'm washing rihgt. I'm probably scrubbing too much. I try to flip my hair over to the front and try to let any loose hair run to the front since it seems most hair loss is coming from the back of my head, b ut any help or advice is welcome

@soaring-eagle i have shown him pictures of peoples damaged dreads from crocheted, i've showed him pictures of the inside of peoples dreads when they use watch or use non residue shampoo and he acknowledged all except crochet. It took forever for me to convince him to remove the rubber bands from his roots, he kept them on for about 2 months. He won't bend on crochet though. He claims and was told by a really popular dreads shop that as long as the person crocheting your hair is careful not to be too forceful, then you'll be fine. I try not to argue, his hair is his, mine is mine

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

ask him  if he is carefully shot in the head would that  be ok?

how about carefully overdosing

or carefully drowning

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
6 years ago
64 posts

I would do all of those things if it got me out of midterms next week

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form