Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural dreadlocks, from day 0

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

uk has fewer then other europen countries but they are all over the world just alot smaller then here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
@soaring-eagle - wow, they really are a part of you then, that’s special. I enjoy going to gigs, I don’t normally get to see much, I’m kinda short 😂 but being in the crowd I get to feel a lot, it’s like a sea of bodies and maybe it’s got something to do with being a girl, but complete strangers are looking out for you. I like being in the middle of it even though I might get hurt, it’s just letting go, it doesn’t really matter who the band is or if I even know them, it’s just the euphoria, especially when it rains! Those gatherings sound special though, all those people just free to be, all those colours, I wonder if that’s where the name came from?

@panther - I always liked the violin, I don’t play but it’s a lovely instrument, all the styles and emotions it can convey, seems like an instrument you can really pour yourself into.

Quick question to anyone, what do you do about your parting? Should I be trying to keep mine because I’ve just been letting it fall where it likes but I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

the name came from 2 surces

1 the boyscouts lent them a rainbow colored tipi for the 1st gathering  as a central meeting place

but 2nd and more important cheif joseph (i think lakota tribe) had a vision and prophesy. "when the earth is weeping and the trees are dying there shall come a new tribe, a tribe of people who care, and they shall be called the warriors of the rainbow"  rainbow means we are all inclusive, we unite all colors belief  all walks of life. as far as total strangers looking out for you we have shante sena  its lakota for peaceful place, if anything bad happens you yell out shant e sena, and everyone starts yelling it too and runnig to your aide. we police ourselves, in a very unique way that makes it very safe. now with 50,000 people there on any given day 5000 might be walking around naked, but nobody stares nobody hits on them, ..obviosly if i guys excited its easy to tell  but in 30 years i saw 1 erection as a couple bathed eachother following a purification sweat lodge the day before their wedding,

oh and when it rains people dance wildly in the rain  or "mud tribe' goes on parade

in fat michigan gathering (where next year will be again) back  about 15 or 20 years ago  there was so much mud there were mud sculptures everywhere, and 1 bank of the river for miles and miles was turned into a mud peublo villiage .. the whole river bank became art.

theres been viking circuses, treetop villiages, kitchens based on every belief you can think of i mean there might be 3 christian kitchens with 3 hari krishna kitchens  side by side

and the music.its just everywhere. all the time..nothing amplified nothing to drown ou any others the main drum circles can have 500 drummers that beat travels far  and blends in with all the rest of the music

theres 2 nights on the g funk stage the singer songwriter night and the talent show night that are must sees but in general thres amazing music everywhere else too you fall asleep to it you wake up to it (except on the 4th you wake up to 40,000 people in total silence)

oh and as far as safe for women theres a sister space and sister circle  that are female (or those who identify that way) only spaces

and most days things happen that seem like minor miracles. we call it rainbow magic.

--
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
Hi guys! I’m on day 13 now and still loving the process! Here is my timeline from just washed day 0 - a little wild day 13, let me know what you think 😊
Panther
@panther
6 years ago
44 posts

Looks good to me (I`m not an expert). Gorgeous kitten, too!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

bout just where youd be expected to be at 13 days  good progress

--
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
Thanks guys 😘

@panther - he knows he’s gorgeous too 😂 he’s around 5 weeks old now and he’s come along so well! It’s hard to believe he was so helpless a few short weeks ago!

@soaring-eagle - I’m so glad they’re on track, I know 13 days is hardly scratching the surface of this whole thing but it feels so right! I love waking up and seeing what it looks like every morning, I love it the crazier it gets and I can’t wait to get loops and zig zags and all that bizarre stuff! I know I’ve said it before, but thank you so much for this site and all your advice, I wouldn’t be doing this and feeling so comfortable with my choice if I hadn’t found you.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

im glad ;) and theres alot more to look forward to

--
Panther
@panther
6 years ago
44 posts

TashTash: Thanks guys 😘 @panther - he knows he’s gorgeous too 😂 he’s around 5 weeks old now and he’s come along so well! It’s hard to believe he was so helpless a few short weeks ago!

What`s his name?

TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
@panther - His name is Billy Bramble 😂 he was found in a bramble bush outside my fiancées gym, no sign of his mother or litter and there’s foxes in the area (the gym is an old barn!) so we took him in. Unfortunately we found bits of kittens and eventually the remains of what we assume was the mother over the following two days 😔 but Billy is a fighter 😊 he has got so much spirit! Our dog adores him, he’s always grooming him and snuggling him 😂 he’s a German Shepherd called Luther, they make a funny pair!

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form