dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural dreadlocks, from day 0

TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
Yay progress! 😊

I saw that on a chat show, don’t remember which one though, that was bad! I think I wear it sparingly enough to allow my skin to breathe but wearing it continuously would do serious damage!

I was getting a tyre changed a few weeks back and the mechanics granddaughter was watching something on YouTube about how to sneak lip gloss and eyebrow gel and stuff into your pencil case for school so that you can apply it without s teacher noticing, and it wasn’t even like some tween you tuber filmingnit out of her bedroom, it was a whole produced video with adults doing the tutorials! I was sickened, the kid watching it looked about 7 years old!

Makeup can be fun but that’s what it should be, if you feel like you have to wear it every day just to feel normal then it’s a problem. Unfortunately it sells to make men and women feel like they’re inferior unless they buy ‘such and such’

Personally I feel people should do what makes them happy but it’s a thin line between doing something because it makes you feel good and doing something so that you can feel good, the latter implies that you can’t actually feel good without it. Like you can always feel happy if you’re happy with what you have, anything else is a bonus.

Anywho, I need to find what I’m making for dinner, so I’ll get off my soap box 😂
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

had an ex gf (what was i thinking) who had literally a shopping cart full of makeup when she moved in, she spent 4 hours getting ready to go to the corner store to buy a soda. she then spent my whole patycheck on makeup.. 1500 dolars at a time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
That's definite progress. Just don't get your hopes up and expect too much too soon.

As you said life's too short to not do what makes you happy.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts

@soaring-eagle - holy shit that’s a lot of makeup! That’s what I mean though, that’s a problem, I think it’s sad that people can’t feel good about themselves to that extent. We’ve all had those ‘what was I thinking?!’ moments 😂 my ex was a miserable, controlling and insecure bully and I stayed with him for 4 years! 🤦🏻‍♀️ We move on though, better things and all that 😊 I try to use that experience to better myself and my understanding of people, rather than be bitter. @femalepheromones - I cant not get my hopes up, I’m excited! I’m not expecting anything major to happen, just happy to watch it 😊 where was it that I heard ‘I keep my expectations low so I’m never disappointed’ ? It was on tv or something 🤔 Anyway, let me know if I ramble too much, it’s hard to tell how it’s received over the web rather than face to face 😂 I’ll keep it just to hair talk, I don’t mind, I just have a bit of a quirk when it comes to conversations, it makes me a little hard to follow! Thanks guys!

updated by @tashtash: 10/23/18 01:34:53PM
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Quick question where are you from?

--
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Nevermind I just checked your profile. You said mam earlier instead of mum so I thought you have to be from the north of England. Wasn't expecting the Midlands but you're not too far from me!

--
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
@femalepheromones - 😂 dead giveaway! I spell it how I say it, I was born and raised in Wolverhampton, moved to Tamworth a few years ago
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Fair enough. I'm in Oxford but got a mate in Shrewsbury and go to gigs in Birmingham every now and then.

Most people on here are in the US so it's nice to know when you post someone might reply soon because they're in the same time zone.

--
TashTash
@tashtash
6 years ago
76 posts
@femalepheromones - I need to get to more gigs, I used to go to loads but i only manage to get to a festival once a year now, and that’s only really because we put a strongman show on there! I mey fiancée at a festival too, and I was wearing my plastic dreads 😂 what kind of music do you like?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

this is way better then any fests!!

and 100% of the dreads there are natural (pls theres a dozen or more weddings and often a birth or 2)

and the musics better then ay gigs shows or fests

and they are everywhere in the world (but bigger and more often here)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form