Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural dreadlocks, from day 0

TashTash
@tashtash
5 years ago
76 posts

@soaring-eagle - I can see it now, might be because he has a private profile and I wasn’t following him before? I don’t know but I am now 😊 @femalepheromones - my undercut is like an inverted V shape at the back of my head, I don’t know if I was just squishing the hair at the back there a bit, I’ve been a bit restless sleeping recently, but the hair was becoming less sectioned and more one big webbed bit so I separated and cuffed them, hopefully it sorts it 👍🏻

updated by @tashtash: 02/18/19 04:30:41AM
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
To be honest everyone's different so I don't think there is really a rule for all but keeping on top of separating is definitely a good thing to be doing.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

n some people have to separate 5 times a day others once a month

the faster it dreads the more u gotta separate in general

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
5 years ago
91 posts

TashTash: I think I might be having issues seeing some posts on here, I have emails saying there’s been replies but when I follow the link from the email I can’t find it here. @gazzunger-the-grey - I think I’ve had an email about you posting on here before, but I couldn’t find it that time either (I’m not just ignoring you 😂) I really cant wait for the loops and craziness, but for the moment I’m just happy that it doesn’t look so much like I’ve brushed the front of my hair! I was getting a little concerned about the undercut I have at the back of my head and the dreads just above it at my crown seemed to be coming undone, possibly because there’s just less hair there (it goes a little higher than I originally had it!) so I’ve put some little cuff things in the more established bits and combined a few of the tiny sections with the hopes it’ll give them a little more to cling on to! Was this a good idea? I’m unsure but it’s feeling more ‘together’ than it was 🤔

@tash tash & @soaring eagle  Seems some posts are not showing up... have checked my settings/profile etc and doesn't seem to be anything "private"  please advise

TashTash
@tashtash
5 years ago
76 posts
Hi everyone 😊 the 4 month mark for my hair came and went, feel like the time is flying now! I’ve been having to wear my hair up quite a bit for work recently, which hasn’t helped my sections at the back of my head that seemed to have been webbing together 😩 but I’m planning on open wrapping a few and having a go at making some beads this weekend, which will be fun 😊 if they turn out nice, I’ll take some photos! Might play around making some more wire decorations too, I want to make one with the little bells from the broken cat toy so that I can jiggle it and find Billy when he’s hiding 😂

Hope you’re all doing well, @gazzunger-the-grey - are your missing posts sorted yet? I can see the last one from 2 weeks ago.
Gazzunger the Grey
@gazzunger-the-grey
5 years ago
91 posts

'

@gazzunger-the-grey - are your missing posts sorted yet? I can see the last one from 2 weeks ago.

@tashtash - not sure, haven't posted in while, thanks for asking.... hope this one works ). I hate having to wear hair up too,  mines been pretty windswept just lately

in the high winds, which i think is helping the dreads begin.  I fancy trying a few beads too, and see if that helps the knotting process..

TashTash
@tashtash
5 years ago
76 posts
@gazzunger-the-grey - I never made my beads in the end 🤦🏻‍♀️ But I did organise my craft supplies so I almost got there! I have those little metal cuff things that I’m using at the moment, they’re too big for my sections though so I overlap them on themselves so they don’t just slide right out. I don’t know if they’re helping the dreading, but they’re definitely helping to keep things separated at the back.
PoopiePants
@poopiepants
5 years ago
81 posts

TashTash: ...I think my hair is influencing my life a little more, I’ve been focusing on my spirituality and life in general. I’ve always had a problem with beginning things because I always had this fear of not doing it perfectly, but I feel like my hair has helped me let go of that fear. I’ve been able to take the first steps on my chosen path without feeling too paralysed to start, and I owe it to this journey that I began because of this site. Anyone else had a change of perspective like this? Hope you’re all having a great day 😘

I have found my hair weeds out the people I want nothing to do with anyway, and has brought people into my life that accept me for exactly who I am. It has been very profound for me. I hope it brings you the same. The hardest part is just letting go.

TashTash
@tashtash
5 years ago
76 posts
@poopiepants - I suppose it is a good filter isn’t it? I remember when I started dressing goth (it’s not a phase, I just look great in black! 😂) I had a good friend of mine tell her boyfriend that they could ‘just walk in front of me and pretend they’re not with me’ when we were all going out as a group, because he didn’t want to be seen with a weirdo. We didn’t stay friends long after that! Well, that and her trying to get the demons prayed out of me! I suppose I’ve got a few filters already. I’m still working on the perfectionism thing, but I did go back to my dance class last for the first time in a few months, something that I’d been holding myself back from. It’s progress, the hardest part really is just letting go in many aspects. It’s a surrender, a sort of helplessness, but that’s just a different kind of brave. I hope your hair carries on being a great source of inspiration to you 😊
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
5 years ago
414 posts
TashTash:
(it’s not a phase, I just look great in black! 😂)

You probably have the same problem as me in the summer when you are always boiling because you only have black clothes.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones

/ 15

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form