Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 months in♡♡♡

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Go to that thread and they're in the original post.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

FemalePheromones:

They're looking fucking awesome Bazooka!

I haven't been on much the last few weeks because I literally haven't been able to. Keep getting error messages and what not so just haven't even bothered trying for the last week or so.

I think I'm at 5 weeks today so will post up some photos later hopefully.

yes while I was away the server had tons of issues.. daily

thats temporarily solved but we need to do a full server swap to have it configured properly (and will be way faster)

unfortunately my accounts in the negative after my trip, hopefully tomorow i'll gt paid back enough  of what i'm owed to gt that started (sorry Thursday) I got a badly broken leg too which was not yet treated.. tomorow I find out when they can do the surgery

I never request donations ..and don't often get any but right now could use some to get the server running properly

I need about 300

that would get the process started but would take 5 days to a week to get everything switched over tested and running just right

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

Bazooka Guru: Thanks! I combined some smaller ones that were eating each other, hence the beads so I remember not to separate them anymore. I love how they're coming along! I saw where you said you posted update pics, but I can't find them.

they are looking great and I love that photo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form