Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Zilas
@zilas
6 years ago
10 posts

If anyone has any suggestions or comments about my dreads please comment :)

9 monthss.JPG
9 monthss.JPG  •  109KB

9 months.PNG
9 months.PNG  •  373KB

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts

They look great. Although I am wondering what embarassing stuff you've got around the room that you had to black out...

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
dread_stpauli
@dread-stpauli
6 years ago
156 posts

very nice! Seems that you don't have to deal with much shriking at the moment, or am i wrong? Reaching the one year mark was a big step for me and you are very close. Good luck for your journey!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,639 posts

very nice

thick ones are how thick?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
LOVE your dreads! I also love that you're 9 months in and still have so much length. I keep waiting for mine to shrink up to my shoulders but I've only lost a few inches so far.
Zilas
@zilas
6 years ago
10 posts

FemalePheromones:

They look great. Although I am wondering what embarassing stuff you've got around the room that you had to black out...

Lol pictures of me and my friends.  I'd prefer to keep my personal life private.

FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
Fair enough.

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
Zilas
@zilas
6 years ago
10 posts

dread_stpauli:

very nice! Seems that you don't have to deal with much shriking at the moment, or am i wrong? Reaching the one year mark was a big step for me and you are very close. Good luck for your journey!

Thank you!  Nope, probably shrunk about 2 inches.

Zilas
@zilas
6 years ago
10 posts

Bazooka Guru: LOVE your dreads! I also love that you're 9 months in and still have so much length. I keep waiting for mine to shrink up to my shoulders but I've only lost a few inches so far.

Same, I'm really happy I started out with long hair but I really hope the shrink a few more inches so they'll be a little thicker.

Zilas
@zilas
6 years ago
10 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

very nice

thick ones are how thick?

Little hard to tell because so many are flat.  However thickest one is around 2.5 inches.  I can wrap my pink finger around it.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form