dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Twist & Rip Timeline

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

if ii didn't need fb as part of helping ppl with dreads id delete it too

few years ago hundreds of our members here deleted theirs  saying this was the only site they needed

that was before google impacted our traffic heavily though .. when there were 30 or 40 on in chat at a time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

lopenator:
FemalePheromones:

You can hide your birthday on Facebook.

I did it one year and 0 people said Happy birthday to me. It just proves that they only do it because Facebook reminds them to not because they care.

That's just one of the reasons I deleted my Facebook account. It's all fake.

Good on ya. I deleted mine back in 2012. Never been happier. No one has wished me a happy birthday in a while. :p

whens your birthday? if I ever happen to know what day it is and it happens to be around that day i'll say haopy birthday..  if I remember..  

--
lopenator
@lopenator
6 years ago
75 posts

My fb consisted of everyone passively postings things that indirectly say "my life is better and more fulfilling than yours" lol. Not to mention some of the things people post are ridiculous. This one person always posted clips of how much money he was making haha. He probably got robbed by now. You don't have to wish me a happy birthday, but its April 12. When is yours?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

haa luckily I don't have any annoying ones like that and trump cleared thousands off my fb list

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I've considered deleting fb. There are a couple (not dread related) groups that have kept me on there.
FemalePheromones
@femalepheromones
6 years ago
414 posts
@lopenator fucking spot on mate. It's all 'look how my life is better than tour's and pictures of everyone's dogs/babies. Most people don't even talk to each other but it's all about having the biggest friends list.

@Bazooka get off it. Get on Twitter and into the real world 😉

--
I'm on Twitter @FemalePheromone
and Instagram @FemalePheromones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,640 posts

bazooka i'm leaving in the morn  freedomswing had 2 spammers this morn so keep an eye n it..click members anyone who joined after you should be suspect and watched

--
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
I got you SE. I get emails for this site but not for FS. How do I set it up so it notifies me?
Bazooka Guru
@bazooka-guru
6 years ago
204 posts
Thank you!😊

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form